Palms Place Hotel & Spa at the Palms (1 Bedroom Suite)
Palms Place Hotel & Spa at the Palms is a great springboard for any Las Vegas adventure. In addition to being adjoined through an enclosed Skytube to the always-buzzing Palms Casino Resort, where there’s a multitude of trendy nightclubs, restaurants and gaming activities to choose from, this all-suite tower offers luxury that knows no end.
From its off-Strip perch on West Flamingo Road, Palms Place Hotel & Spa at the Palms has a private entrance with valet parking. Guests can stay in studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom or penthouse suites that combine spacious living with modern style. Many feature sweeping views of the Strip and the greater Las Vegas valley.
All of the accommodations have fine décor such as hardwood and marble flooring, panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows, twin 42-inch plasma TVs and silky Italian bedding. The multi-bedroom suites also have full kitchens with state-of-the-art appliances, cozy fireplaces in the living rooms and Villeroy & Boch whirlpool bathtubs.
A water sanctuary for sophisticates located on the sixth floor, the 50,000-square-foot pool area is surrounded by stunning waterfall-like features and stone gardens. Mixing contemporary chaise lounges and kitted-out cabanas with hip overhead music, the sunbathing just doesn’t get any better than this!
For continued relaxation, the resort’s Drift Spa & Hammam provides restorative treatments (everything from hot stone massages to deep pore cleansing facials) in a tranquil setting. An oasis of serenity, it even boasts the city’s first hammam, a Turkish co-ed steam bath, which is the perfect place to replenish your body, mind and spirit. Guests can also take pleasure in hair services at Primp Salon, or enjoy a good workout in the fitness center.
Filled with natural light, thanks to its poolside setting, Simon Restaurant & Lounge is where you can indulge in artfully crafted cuisine by chef Kerry Simon. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and an amazing Sunday brunch are served here. The menu offers everything from wood-roasted pizzas and prime meats to creative concoctions like banana leaf halibut, surf and turf tacos and Anson Mills grits.
In addition, Palms Place Hotel & Spa at the Palms is home to a sleek lobby bar, the Rojo Lounge, that is known for its signature cocktails, dim lighting, minimalist décor and cool music to chill out with.
Situated just minutes from the excitement of the Strip, Palms Place Hotel & Spa at the Palms is the perfect location for an intimate escape or a fun-filled getaway with friends or family.
*** Resort fee: Palms Place Palms Place Hotel & Spa at the Palms has a $20.00 per room, per night resort fee. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel at check-in. The resort fee includes:
- 2-for-1 drinks at any on-site casino bar or Rojo Lounge during stay (not per day).
- Complimentary internet access throughout stay (limited to one device per room).
- Cardio Center access (Palms Fitness Center only). Does NOT include: weight training equipment and access to wet areas. Does NOT include access to Drift Spa and/or Drift Spa's Fitness Center.
- Shuttle service to and from Fashion Show Mall during scheduled times.
- Daily USA Today newspaper. Available for guest pick-up at the front and bell desks.
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls within the U.S.
- Printing of boarding passes at the front desk and concierge.
- Printing copies and faxes at the front desk and concierge. Excludes color copies and large print jobs.
Sorry but it's not currently possible to book this hotel online. If you are interested in this hotel please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to try and find you availability.
We've also got great rates at the following hotels in the same area.
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- The Venetian Las Vegas
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
- Delano Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- The Cromwell Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- Vdara Hotel & Spa
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
- ARIA Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- The Palazzo Las Vegas
- Palms Place Hotel & Spa at the Palms
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- Platinum Hotel
- SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
- The Mirage Las Vegas
- The LINQ Hotel & Casino
- Tropicana Las Vegas A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino
- New York New York Hotel & Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- Renaissance Las Vegas